- GBGary B.Verified BuyerReviewingCookieI recommend this productWho eats the oats? just me!Has Oats in Coats inspired you to tell more dad jokes? not reallyBest Attributes easy to prepare, deliciousRated 4 stars1 month agoIt's good
I enjoyed it but it's a little expensive.OIOats in Coats1 month ago
Thanks, Gary, for your review! We’re working hard to price as competitively as possible. As you may follow in the news, costs have risen dramatically in the last couple of years, and we are pleased to note that we’ve maintained our pricing, despite these increases. We appreciate your support as we get our small and new business of the ground!
- CHCheryl H.Verified BuyerReviewingCookieI do not recommend this productWho eats the oats? just me!Best Attributes easy to prepareRated 2 stars2 months agoCookie
I really prefer whole rolled oats without additional ingredients that make the oatmeal thick and pasty.OIOats in Coats2 months ago
Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for your feedback! I hope we'll have a plain, whole rolled oats product one day, but for now, we're focused on flavor varieties for busy families. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we'll certainly let you know if and when we come out with a plain product.
- JLJacki L.Verified BuyerReviewingCookieI recommend this productHousehold Feeds just me!Best Attributes activities, fun brand, easy to prepare, deliciousRated 5 stars3 months agoBest Oatmeal !!!
I don’t even like oatmeal (or oatmeal raisin cookies), but I LOVE Oats in Coats Oatmeal Cookie !!! It’s my favorite. Feels like eating dessert, but not too sweet.OIOats in Coats3 months ago
Thanks, Jacki! Really appreciate your raving review!
- MPMaria P.Verified BuyerReviewingCookieI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoReally delicious! Cannot wait for
Really delicious! Cannot wait for my next breakfast!OIOats in Coats5 months agoWe can't wait to serve your next breakfast! Thanks!
- SSarahZVerified BuyerReviewingCookieI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoVery very tasty!
I really enjoyed this take on oatmeal for breakfast! The cookie flavor (oatmeal raisin cookie) is a fun change of pace to breakfast oatmeal and not a flavor I would have thought to make at home.